Why Choose Onsite Data Destruction?
- Onsite data destruction at your premises
- Bar-coded certificate of destruction issued in PDF Format for your records
- Crushed onsite, shredded offsite
- Complete mobile crushing machine, no external power required
- Fully vetted, uniformed staff
- Complete trust that you are working with a company who understands your data security requirements
- No job to small or to large, whether you have 10 or 1000 hard drives we will happily provide our professional services
Step By Step Process
Once you have arranged the destruction of your hard drives, we select a date and time that suits you.
We come to you onsite, we do not require any external power, and you are very welcome to watch our team at work.
We have two members of staff assigned to the operation, one staff member will be collating the individual hard drives information using our bar code scanner, this ensures no clerical errors.
The second staff member will be crushing your hard drives, our machine can crush 3 drives per minute, 180 an hour, which is faster than any electronic machine.
Once all of your drives are completely destroyed, we take them back to our depot to be shredded.
Once we have received payment, your data destruction certificate will be sent to you. The certificate includes each hard drives individual model and serial number and the manor in which it was destroyed.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]